When to Apply
Audit applications are accepted for both Fall and Spring semesters.
The 2022-23 Fall semester begins August 29, 2022.
The Spring semester begins January 16, 2023.
- Completed Application
- Completed Essay Questions
- $50 non-refundable application
- 18 years of age or older
- Agreement to:
- Statement of Faith
- Standards of Conduct
- Honorable Life Covenant
- Dress Code
Items needed for Application approval process:
- Application Form — All questions on the application must be completed.
- Essay Question Form — Complete this form in your own words. Your statements will be held in confidence.
- $50 Application Fee (Non-Refundable) — Application Fee may be paid by check or credit card. Checks should be made payable to Kenneth Copeland Bible College. Credit card may be used to pay by phone (817-420-8100). We do not accept cash payments.
AFTER YOU APPLY: When the Admissions Office has received all required forms and the $50 application fee, your application for admission will be reviewed. Upon completion of review, you will be notified by the Admissions Office as to the status of your application. Please allow up to two (2) weeks for processing and review of your application. For questions, please email email@example.com.