Begin Your Journey Here!
We are currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 Academic Year.
This is the page to apply to the KCBC USA campus. If you are looking to apply to the KCBC Canada campus, click HERE.
Below are the admission requirements:
- Completed application*
- $100 non refundable application fee
- 18 years of age or older (Note: You must be 18 yrs of age by the time the Fall semester begins, HS Seniors are welcome to apply)
- High school transcript/GED equivalent or higher (Note: You must have earned a GED or High School Diploma by the time the Fall semester begins, HS Seniors are welcome to apply)
- Transcripts may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Kenneth Copeland Bible College, Attn: Admissions, P.O. Box 475, Newark, TX 76071
- 1- Pastoral recommendation
- 2- Personal recommendations
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Apply Online Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Call our office to request a paper application.
The Associate of Biblical Studies degree requires 60 credit hours of coursework to be completed over a two–year period. KCBC’s tuition cost is $3,600 per year, based on the following fee structure: