Special Message from our President, Dr. Terri Copeland Pearsons about KCBC Opening
We are currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 Academic Year.
Below are the admission requirements:
- Completed application*
- $100 non refundable application fee
- 18 years of age or older (Note: You must be 18 yrs of age by the time the Fall semester begins, HS Seniors are welcome to apply)
- High school transcript/GED equivalent or higher (Note: You must have earned a GED or High School Diploma by the time the Fall semester begins, HS Seniors are welcome to apply)
- Transcripts may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Kenneth Copeland Bible College, Attn: Admissions, P.O. Box 475, Newark, TX 76071
- 1- Pastoral recommendation
- 2- Personal recommendations
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Apply Online Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Call our office to request a paper application.
The Associate of Biblical Studies degree requires 60 credit hours of coursework to be completed over a two–year period. KCBC’s tuition cost is $3,600 per year, based on the following fee structure: