Kenneth Copeland Bible College (KCBC) is committed to maintaining an atmosphere conducive to the development of students for ministry who have made a commitment to Jesus Christ and a lifestyle based upon the Bible. Our philosophy and policies reflect the heritage of faith and personal integrity that Kenneth Copeland Ministries is known for. Therefore, every student must recognize this about KCBC and exemplify conduct that reflects excellence.
KCBC’s Standards of Conduct are established for the guidance of all students. Infractions will lead to corrective action up to and including withdrawal. The type of disciplinary action imposed will be at KCBC’s discretion. While the principles of progressive discipline, i.e. verbal, written, final written/suspension and withdrawal are generally applicable, KCBC reserves the right to take whatever action it may deem appropriate.
All students are expected to maintain high standards of character with consistent attitudes of friendliness, teachability, and a love and concern for others. It is essential that our students treat each other, and those with whom they come in contact, with courtesy, respect, professionalism and that they work cooperatively and constructively in resolving issues or problems. The following list is representative of behaviors and activities which may result in corrective action and/or dismissal:
- Criminal behavior and violations on or off KCBC property.
- Possession and use of tobacco, any legal or illegal habit forming drug, and alcoholic beverages.
- Immoral behaviors that are heterosexual or homosexual in nature, including fornication, adultery, sexual perverseness or harassment.
- Possession or use of firearms or explosives on KCBC property.
- Engaging in all acts of dishonesty, fraud, theft or sabotage, including cheating and plagiarism.
- Gambling on or off KCBC property.
- Negligence in observing fire prevention and safety rules.
- Unauthorized use of KCBC’s material, time, equipment or property.
- Unauthorized possession or destruction of the property of a KCBC/KCM/EMIC staff, student or congregant.
- Fighting, throwing things, horseplay, practical jokes or other disorderly conduct which may endanger the well-being of any student, KCBC staff, or KCBC operations.
- Threatening, intimidating, harassing, coercing, using abusive or vulgar language, or interfering with the performance of the other students or KCBC staff.
- Critical or negative behavior, strife, gossip, racism, and conduct not consistent with Christian standards.
- Excessive unexcused absenteeism or tardiness to classes, chapels, and internships/ practicums.
- Insubordination, refusal to comply with instructions or failure to perform KCBC-related assignments.
- Violations of KCBC’s: Honorable Life Covenant, Dress Code, Statement of Faith, Financial Responsibility, Church Membership/Attendance or Student Handbook guidelines and policies.
- Engaging in any practice as KCBC determines may be inconsistent with the ordinary and reasonable rules of conduct necessary for the welfare of KCBC, KCM, EMIC and its staff, students, or congregation.